This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure for more information.
PayPal is the best online payment system for any kind of person in the world. But despite this being the best, many countries do not have their service.
That’s why many bloggers and affiliate marketers in those countries look for PayPal alternatives for their busines to join the worldwide online payment system.
I assumed that PayPal does not support in your country at this time. As a result, you will face several issues regarding international transactions.
I have mentioned some of the 3 main problems in below.
- Can’t do affiliate marketing entirely
- Will not able to purchase anything from International eCommerce site
- As a freelancer, you will not be able to take payment from your client
There are many other problems. The only major issues have been added above.
If you are experiencing one of the above issues, then you are in the right place to solve your problem.
Because in the below I have shared the best 5 alternatives of Paypal. Read on now,
Payoneer is currently very popular for providing online money transfer and digital payment services. If you want you can use it in those countries where PayPal does not support it.
They will even provide you a free Mastercard, which allows you to withdraw money from any ATM booth in your city.
As a financial services company, they have been providing services in 200 countries with 150 local currencies from 2005.
At present they have more than 4 million users.
- Single payout
- Receive payments
- Send money
- Withdraw money
- Mass payouts
- Integrated payments
- Mobile app
- Free Mastercard
- Customer support
Where can you use it?
- It can be used in any freelance marketplace likes Fiverr, Upwork, etc
- Payment can be made on the eCommerce sites like eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, etc
- It can be used to purchase domain or hosting, theme or any digital products
The fee given below is calculated as USD Currency.
- Receive money from another Payoneer customer is totally free
- In the case of global payment charges up to 0-1%
- In the billing service, charges 3% for Credit Card and 1% for eCheck
- In receiving funds from the Marketplace, they will be charged according to their respective terms.
- In case of withdrawal of money in local bank 2% will be charged
You don’t have to worry about personal information and security. Because they will give you the highest security in all matters.
TransferWise has become very popular with many travelers, marketers and businessmen for transferring money to a local bank with low fees.
Especially those who are affiliate marketers use it more. Because it gets the dollar rate higher in their local currency.
About 6 million people around the world use this British online money transfer service only to transact money in a very short period of time.
They will also provide you a free debit Mastercard, which will help you to withdraw money from any Mastercard supported ATM booth in the world.
- Quick and easy navigation
- Send money to a local bank
- Faster speed for transaction
- Very low fees
- Support 750 currencies
- Free debit Mastercard
- Customer support
Why use it?
- Get the money very fast from anywhere
- To get a higher dollar rate at the local bank
- Send money in a very short time to any person
Without a fee, no company will survive in the world.
The fees of this company will depend on where you are sending the money from or where you are receiving the money from.
Anyway, take a look at the company fees below.
- Different fees for currencies of different countries
- On average they charge 1% for every $1000 to most countries
You will get the real exchange rate while every transaction from this company.
Skrill is an eCommerce company that helps a user make digital payments and money transfers over the Internet.
They have been carrying out service around the world for over 18 years with faster bank withdraw and transfer services.
According to Wikipedia, their main focus is on how to make low-cost international money transfers easy for every person in this world.
And they reached their goals. They are currently operating their business from London, UK.
- Easy to use
- Secure personal data and money
- Direct Credit Card transactions system
- Withdraw cash from ATM
- Buy and Sell Cryptocurrency
- 40 supported currencies
- VIP program
Why use it?
- Send money to anywhere of the world
- Receive money from anyone and any marketplace
- Send money directly to a local bank without fees
Since you will use their services, you will also have to pay fees to them according to their terms.
Below is a list of all the fees, please read.
- No fee for sending money directly to a bank account
- 100% free for receiving money from anyone
- There is a charge of 1.45% for sending money to someone
- 1% charge for uploading funds
- 7.5% charge for withdrawal of money
- Charges are completely free for any Cryptocurrency purchase or sale
You can follow their official website to find out more about fees.
If you have a worldwide eCommerce business or want to make money by selling your digital products, then this site will be of great help to you.
This 2Checkout has developed for those, who want to receive payments from buyers directly.
For your benefit, you can integrate it with many shopping carts like Bigcommerce, Drupal Commerce, E-junkie, Magento, Selz, Shopify, WHMCS, Easy Digital Downloads, WordPress, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, and many more.
- Integrate 120+ carts
- Sell products in 200 countries instantly
- Many management tools
- 100 currency and 45+ payment methods
- 24/7 support system
Why use it?
- Receive payments from a buyer from anywhere in the world
- Affiliate programs can be created for your business with tools
- Since they have many customers and have been in business for a long time, they can be trusted
Since it’s a tool, so you have to pay them when you will sell something.
- An easy and best way to sell globally, pay 3.5% + $ 0.35 per sell
- In boosting developers and business subscriptions, pay 3.5% + $ 0.35 for each sell
- In the case of Global Digital Good, pay 6.0% + $0.60 per sell
They only need to be paid when you have a successful sale. There is no other hidden charge.
A stripe is a tool that lets you receive payments over the Internet.
You are a freelancer, businessman or a service provider, no matter what, this Stripe can help you to take payment from everyone or from any online market.
As payment software, they started their business in 2011 officially with many types of products and services.
Their new technology is hugely benefiting new e-commerce merchants receiving payments from the world.
- Receive payments around the world
- Payment from one person
- Fast payouts for global platforms
- Toolkit for creating & managing cards
- Multi-party payments for platforms and marketplaces
- Withdraw money with any local bank
Why use it?
- Payment and transaction are very fast
- Transaction and service fees to less
- The security system is very high
Now we are going to know about the fees of Stripe. From the below, let’s read.
They have different fees for each payment and billing. So you can see all the prices by visiting their website.
In the case of a freelancer or worldwide business, our online payment system is very much needed. PayPal can meet our needs very well.
But problems arise when we see that PayPal is not in our country, especially in Bangladesh or Pakistan.
And then we face many several problems with online payments.
But there are solutions to every problem. So there is no PayPal in the country, don’t worry about it.
Because already we have shared the best Paypal alternatives with you.