Learn how to remove Huawei FRP lock with a 100% success rate from here.
FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection and this security is developed by Google. This security prevents unauthorized access to your Android device. Now say, you are unable to remember and recover your Google account and password which is given as the factory reset lock but you want to unlock it.
Don’t worry, you are a superuser as you come here, just follow some steps to unlock the FRP of your Huawei smartphone. There are two ways to unlock this lock. One is free and the other is paid. Free one may create issues in different Huawei phones.
So I will show you 1 paid method and 2 free methods.
Hope, it will guide you well.
How To Unlock Huawei FRP Lock
Since there are 2 ways to unlock, we will first learn the paid method. Let’s see the paid FRP unlocking process.
- Laptop or desktop PC
- Huawei Fastboot drivers installed on your PC
- FRP Unlock Tool. If you don’t have any then click here
- Buy FRP unlock key for your device or go to the servicing center
- USB cable and FRP locked Huawei device
- Download Huawei Fastboot driver on your PC if you already don’t have it.
- Connect your Huawei device with your PC in Fastboot (Turn off your device and press Power Button + Volume Key at the same time to go to Fastboot) mode.
- From your Windows PC, select Huawei FRP Unlock Tool and click right, and click run in administration.
- You already have the unlock key. Copy it and paste it into the table of the tool where it asks for.
- Click FRP Unlock and your device will reboot automatically.
After processing the FRP will be unlocked.
How To Remove Huawei FRP Lock
We have already learned the given method. Now the following methods will teach you the freeways.
Free Method 1
- Power off your Huawei device and go to Fastboot mode.
- Now you will find a menu. Go to the recovery menu by pressing the volume key to navigate and the Power key to enter.
- Use the volume key again to go to wipe data/reset data and confirm using the power button.
- Wait for a few moments for the hard reset of your device. Once it is done, select safe mode and press the Power button to confirm.
- Now you have to reset all your settings. Go to the setting menu and reset all your settings.
Free Method 2
- When your phone is locked, just open the emergency dial pad.
- Enter “*#*#1357946#*#*” and dial it.
- A setting page should appear.
- After showing the setting page, navigate to security and password for going to lock screen password.
- Now you can set up a new pin code.
- After setting up, restart your device and open it using the new pin code.
Try to remember your mail id and password or pin code for FRP. If you think, you can’t remember it for a long time then it’s better to write it in a safer place. Hope, this Huawei FRP lock article has perfectly taught you to unlock your device from Google lock.