GB SHAREit APK is a peer to peer file sharing and receiving platform that is available for Android, iOS, Windows, Windows Phone, and macOS. It is developed and published by Smart Media4U Technology Pte. Ltd on 28 April 2013.
People can send images, videos, documents, and other types of files to other GB SHAREit app users with a faster speed as well as receive files from others. Around 2.4 billion people are using this app for its faster transfer speed.
It is 200x faster than the mobile Bluetooth and transfers speed up to 42M/s.
Users can share files without any data consumption and any quality loss. It is fully offline and also has an online system. This is why if you are interested to use this tool, download GB SHAREit latest version on an Android smartphone.
|Current Version||v 6.2.8|
|Requirement||Android 4.1 +|
|Developer||Smart Media4U Technology|
|Released||2 Nov 2021|
Download link is broken? Please report us now.
It is also a content streaming and gaming platform.
GB SHAREit Features
You won’t satisfy if an app does not have enough features.
That’s why as a file transferring and receiving platform, it added a lot of features and functions to its users. Before using the GB SHAREit application on the mobile phone, I recommend you read them from below.
I have listed some of the best features here already.
- No advertisements and limitations on transferring files
- Transfer any type of media files and documents up to 42M/S speed
- Receive photos, wallpapers, videos, music, documents, and others from friends
- Like the ES File Explorer, manage storage, view, move or delete files
- Delete junk files, and clean the phone using the File Cleaner tool
- Watch infinite 720p or 1080p HD and selective videos online and offline
- Get the best privacy and security to protect files from hackers and 3rd party
The updated version has been optimized for the Android 11 Operating System.
How To Use GB SHAREit
In most cases, people face various problems while using this app. Due to which many people cannot easily transfer files from one Android phone to another Android if they want to, nor can they receive files in the same way.
If you also suffer from the same problem, there is no reason to worry anymore.
Because you’ll get the guide from below now.
- Download GB SHAREit APK from above to mobile device.
- Open, install, and launch the application now.
- Click on the Send icon from the interface.
- Select all the files which you want to transfer.
- Press the Send button for the next process.
- Ask your friend to open the app and click on the Receive icon.
- Tap on that user icon who wants to receive files from you.
Using the method, you can transfer or receive anything completely free.
People used to use Bluetooth to send or receive files.
But the days are changed. Right now, people are using the GB SHAREit APK to transfer files with each other. Since it provides a faster speed than any other apps, so people actually love to use it. If you also interest in it, download and install it.
To get more apps reviews, browse MineRev to explore new articles.