Today you will learn how to unlock LG Stylo 4 without losing data. This guide is 100% effective.
The locking feature of LG Stylo 4 helps us to keep our privacy secure. But sometimes we forget our password, pin, pattern, or any problem with face lock which creates difficulty to unlock the phone. So some steps are bellowed to LG Stylo 4 unlock.
How To Unlock LG Stylo 4 Pattern
- You will need a Windows PC and USB cable for this method.
- You have to download a software named Dr.Fone.
- Charge your phone up to 70% for more reliability.
- Open Dr.Fone from your computer or laptop and click the “Screen Unlock” function.
- Connect your LG Stylo 4 smartphone via USB cable to your PC.
- After connecting your phone, click on the “Unlock Android Screen” on Dr.Fone.
- Now you go to another page of software, where you will find to select your device name and model for further process.
- Fill up with the correct info of your LG Stylo 4 device and click next.
- Turn off your phone and go to your boot menu by pressing the Power Button and Volume Key together for a few seconds.
- Press the Volume Up button to enter download mode.
- After entering download mode, click on remove to start removing the lock screen.
It may take a few minutes, so keep calm and wait until your phone take restart automatically.
How To Unlock LG Stylo 4Pin Or Password
- You will need a PC
- Your phone should be linked with your Google account
- Log into your Android device manager through your PC using a Google account, which is linked with your phone.
- You will find a page from google where you can select the icon of your device and you will find many features there like the ring, lock, erase, and more. Out of those features click on “Lock” to change the lock of your LG stylo 4 which you forgot.
- Now a pop will come on your PC’s screen where you will find the option to put a new lock. Put a lock that you like and click on the “Lock” button that stands on the right bottom corner of the pop-up.
- Well you follow all the steps and your phone is now resetting its password and you can unlock it through the latest password you have already given.
How To Unlock LG Stylo 4 Face Lock
- You will lose your all data
- Try to follow the above methods
- Turn off your LG Stylo 4 phone and go to the boot menu by pressing together the Power Button and Volume Key for a few seconds.
- After opening the boot menu, select “wipe data/factory reset”.
- After selecting you will find another page with a new option. Among those options select “reboot system now” and your phone will restart without any lock.
All the above methods will work for every lock but I divide them based on their suitability. Method 3 is very effective, but it will cause you to lose your data. So, if your data is important then go with the first two methods, and don’t worry those will also help to unlock LG Stylo 4 phone.